Tuesday, August 20, 2013

My Newborn Obsession

Ok, if you don't want to spend your time reading a mother's gloating baby post then just stop. You have been warned (and it doesn't hurt my feelings).

Rewind to when M was born. I had previous decided not to get newborn pics because I did not for E or T. Then she was born, and I became obsessed with the idea (I will blame it on pregnancy psychosis). Anyhow, S said something along of the lines of, "I bought you a really nice camera; why don't you just take some pictures?"

Enter photo day for M at our house. Only problem; I had no earthly idea how to use my "really nice" camera. But I sure did have fun playing around with it and dolling up M.
Anyways, if you don't read this gloating baby post...check back in a few days for the next gloating baby post. That is because after my "exquisite" photo shoot; S came home in shock and said, "Why did you do all this? Why don't we just call a photographer?"  :)


















So there it is, and while the next group of pics was taken after our official "session"; I think they still fall under the obsessive gloating mother post.



my love












The end.

1 comments:

JJ Blandford said...

I'm impressed! My attempt at doing newborn pics with Bennett can't be shown publicly. They were AWFUL!! Can't wait to see more. She is so beautiful!